Saturday 10 September 2011

Farmart - Austwine

Looks like I am going to start some food blog next... haha..

OK, I am not a food critic.  Neither am I expert in food.  Like I said previously, I like reasonably price, cheap, food.  I don't have expensive taste bud.

So, how did I ended up at Farmart?  Well, a colleague of mine recommended me to this place where there are nice food, nice ambiance, wide variety of food.  These include BBQ food, Zi Char, Western, etc.  One of his recommendation is Austwine.  So decided to give it a shot.  At the same time, I asked my wife to invite my in laws there as well (since they stay near there).

So, here we are at Austwine...
the ambiance is not that bad, you can choose outdoor and indoor (air con).  Since its like a country side, we decided to try the "outdoor" but my mother in law got bitten by mosquito (i think).
Didn't know what to order, what was nice, so I just try out the Chicken Cutlet.
while my wife shared hers with her sister,
while my father in law ordered the chicken chop,
and my mother in law ordered fish
and my sis in law's bf order this.
After the meal, we decided to order some desserts.  I think its partly due to its share was pretty little and/or I am hungry...

Here's our ice cream and cheese cake.

Don't be fool by the pictures, the cheese cake is pretty small only. :)

Well, I do like its ambiance at Austwine.  However, I need to travel 20+km from my home before I can reach this place.  At the same time, parking is a problem if you are late.  But don't have to worry if you can't find a parking lot inside the car park.  there are lots of space outside and I bet the enforcements won't be coming to such "ulu" place just to book them...

Hope to try the other stalls in Farmart one day!

(",)

No comments:

Post a Comment