Saturday 22 October 2011

Volkswagon Jetta Update

Hmmm, its been sometime since I last update my blog.  Recently, I dropped a note to the editors of Torque and finally got a reply from them...

According to them, my Jetta is targeted to be featured in the Jan 2012 issue.  But I told them that I am still waiting for my Bilstein B8 shocks to arrive.  Had ordered it for at least 3 months already and I wondered what had happened.  Luckily my shocks are still in working condition else, I wonders what will happen to my ride now.

Anyway, some update on my current ride... Took it out for a professional polish and wax using Meguiars.  Love the smell from this product.. ranging from its car wash to ultimate detailer to quick wax to tyre shine etc.

Just look at the shine of my coming 1 yr old ride by them... simply love it...







If you need their contact, let me know...

Next this is my DIY using the Meguiars Ultimate Detailer... here's the effect on my bonnet.
 
While waiting for my final mod to arrive, I decided to order something funny... So better not pissed me off on the road, else I'll treat you with these... 

According to the supplier, my Bilstein B8 should be arriving on 25 Oct.  So till then, I will be waiting patiently for its arrival before I can contact Torque after its been installed...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment