Friday 24 June 2011

My 2nd Dream Car - Peugeot 206cc

This is my 2nd dream car.  Looking back, I would think that I can only drive this car when I was young, or when I am old.  Why, because its quite a selfish car... Although I know someone, a family of 4 can fit this car without any problem...

Thinking back, I really like this car a lot.  This is also the car I've driven the longest.

I had a hard time searching for old photos,  guess this is my first photoshoot taken in Mar 2003 with my good friend's 206GTI.


Did up my audio and here is my initial ICE setup.

Alpine V12 Amps was eventually replaced with Kicker 300.4 and Kicker 400.1



I eventually make some way on my boot and changed the rear setup from 2 x 12" Kicker to 1 x 10" Kicker

The process of installing the 10" Solo Baric includes doing this.



































The stock head unit was replaced with this

to this.


Stock brakes were also changed to a RENAULT RS calipers with rotors upgraded from 266mm to 283mm.

The original rims were also changed to a BBS to make way for a bigger monster.

eventually the brakes were upgraded to 4 pot AP Racing with 304mm rotors

with the rear brakes upgraded from 243mm to 266mm to eventually 290mm

Along the way, the engine bay were also "decorated" with "Green" filter

Samco Hoses
and eventually changed the Green filter to BMC CDA
With the engine bay that eventually looks like this.



my exhaust were also replaced to create a nice bassy sound.




Been to several meet ups and made several friends.







also took some "lonely" shoots






Managed to "poison" a friend of mine to go car shoot with me...

Eventually I wrote an article in the local car magazine

Signing off here's a shot that a friend taught me to shoot this...





Goodbye my Peugeot 206cc. I miss driving you.

2 comments:

  1. Yoz bro, love the bottom few shots. You strapped yourself onto the hood to shoot it while some drove it? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, thanks for dropping by... Too bad I wasn't the one being strapped onto the hood and took the shot...

    like i said in my blog i wrote on my Jetta, "If u ask me how i do this shot, i will say "i travel at 200km/h, 'sar' corner, stick out my hand with my camera in place and snap it".

    Of cos not lah!" :)

    ReplyDelete